ERP Application Manager (f/m/d)
Part time or full time
Location 1010 Vienna or 2301 Groß-Enzersdorf
Click here for the job advertisement in English
"You dream it, we code it" is our motto. We at SUPPLiot (səˈplaɪōtiː) understand, optimize and digitize our customers' business processes as a trusted partner. As "process understanders", we create system-relevant solutions for the areas of business administration and logistics. Become part of our team and contribute to securing the market stability of Austrian SMEs in varied projects.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for software developers, process experts and digitalizers (f/m/d).
- Collaboration in customer projects to meet specific requirements of the open source ERP system Odoo (www.odoo.com)
- Monitoring to identify system errors, optimization potentials and technical dependencies for ongoing system maintenance
- System configuration incl. data migration in close coordination with project management and the development team
- Independent problem solving by means of code scripts (e.g. to set up Automated Actions)
- Data preparation and execution of data import into customer databases
- System testing and bug fixing
- First level support for ERP customers
We are searching for ...
- You are a team player and work independently and independently with common sense.
Completed business or technical education (e.g. business informatics)
At least 1 year of professional experience in the field of application management or support (with ERP systems an advantage)
- Basic knowledge in object-oriented programming for simple scripts - we work with Python
- Basic knowledge of version control systems (e.g. git)
Interest in the architecture of IT infrastructure and ERP software solutions (ideally: Odoo)
Experience with customer contact an advantage
confident handling of Microsoft Excel
Distinct social competence in dealing with internal and external teams
- "Have you tried turning it off and on again" doesn't send you into spontaneous fits of frustration.
- good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
We are offering ...
Project-related activity with a varied range of tasks
Work with state-of-the-art software in the SME and logistics sector
flat hierarchies, open communication and team-oriented work
own area of responsibility with creative freedom
- free choice of location - 1010 in the heart or 2301 on the outskirts of Vienna
Flexible working hours
Coffee, tea, fresh fruit and sweets for the nerves
We offer a full-time position (38.5 hours per week) and look forward to reinforcements immediately. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 2.518,- gross per month. We will determine your actual salary together. It is in line with the market and depends on qualifications and previous experience.
You want to become part of the SUPPLiot team?
Then don't hesitate and apply now. We look forward to hearing from you!
We regularly offer joint events - from Pizza-Friday to go-karting to a business run.
In addition to coffee and tea, we also provide our employees with the necessary vitamins.
1010 in the heart or 2301 on the outskirts of Vienna - you decide. Both locations are easy to reach with the Vienna public transport system, and a parking lot is waiting for you in Groß-Enzersdorf.
In addition to the flexitime model, there is also the option of home office.